Funny man looking through magnifying glass

Terms Of Service

Building trust through transparency

Thank you for choosing Amber as your interior design agency. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Amber's website, located at By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before using the site.

  1. The Company
  • Amber By Elo, SARL,
  • Email:
  • Recorded in the Commercial Register in Casablanca
  • ICE: 003083072000031
  • ITP: 34796683

 2.   Acceptance of Agreement

By using the services provided by Amber, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our services.

  1. Scope of Services

Amber is an interior design agency that provides a range of design services, including but not limited to space planning, color consulting, custom furniture design, and project management. We will work with you to create a unique and personalized design plan that meets your specific needs and preferences.

  1. Payment Terms

Amber charges fees for our design services, which will be outlined in a separate agreement or contract. To get started on your project, we require a 60% upfront payment, with the remaining 40% due upon delivery. We accept several forms of payment, including cash, bank transfers, and cheques.

  1. Cancellation and Refund Policy

If you need to cancel or reschedule your design consultation, please contact us as soon as possible. For cancellations made less than 48 hours before your scheduled appointment, a cancellation fee may apply. If you are not satisfied with our services, please let us know and we will work with you to find a solution. Refunds will be issued at our discretion.

  1. Intellectual Property

All content on the Amber website, including images, text, and design, is the property of Amber and is protected by international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, or distribute any content from this site without our permission, more about our privacy policy in the privacy policy page amberbyelo/privacy-policy.

  1. Privacy Policy

Amber respects your privacy and will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent. We may use your information to improve our services and to provide you with updates and promotional offers.

  1. Limitation of Liability

Amber is not liable for any damages or losses that may arise from the use of our services, including but not limited to direct or indirect damages, loss of profits, or loss of data. We will not be held responsible for any damages or losses that occur as a result of circumstances beyond our control, such as natural disasters or technology failures.

  1. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution

These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Morocco. Any disputes arising from the use of our services will be resolved through arbitration in Casablanca, Morocco.

  1. Changes to Terms and Conditions

Amber reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be posted on our website and will take effect immediately.

If you have any questions or concerns about our terms of service, please do not hesitate to contact us at

Amber signature